“But no amendment to the Constitution is absolute … From the very beginning, you couldn’t own any weapon you wanted to own. From the very beginning the Second Amendment existed, certain people weren’t allowed to have weapons. So the idea is just bizarre to suggest that some of the things we’re recommending are contrary to the Constitution.”
- Expert Warns of Orwellian Push For Vaccine Passports: (Video)
- Report: Caitlyn Jenner explores run for California governor as Newsom faces recall
- DHS Secretary: I’m 100% Opposed to the Abolition of ICE
- Buchanan and Gingrich: How can we ensure the integrity of future elections?
- “Like Many Americans, She Got a Snack.” White House Defends Harris Visiting Bakery Instead of Border